3rd June 2011

All sorts of shinanigans going on within FIFA.
Nothing of the sort here at BHA.
Keys handed over last Tuesday. It's now ours. All ours!
Buckinghams are still on site for another 3 weeks to finish a few odds and sods.
The field opposite the stadium is now contoured to perfection, flanked by this year's poppy crop.
Looking very clean and tidy everywhere.
The soil adjoining the pavement along Village Way has had a cosmetic layer of new soil to tart it up.
I don't know whether this will help or hinder my guerilla gardening efforts, but I did spot several more Vipers Buglosses today!
Coming towards the end of my personal photographic journey now.
It has been nice not to hump that ladder around with me lately.
There will be no JSAECSW next week, but I'm hoping that the week after there will be another "Inside Mega-Special".
That will probably be the very last one.


No comments:

Post a Comment